The Junior League of Lake Charles, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
How do we develop the potential of women?
- Send members to AJLI sponsored Conferences
- Offer leadership training to existing and emerging leaders
- Offer enrichment opportunities to members
- Develop new members with a training course specifically designed for them
- Inform our members of outside training opportunities
- Provide valuable links to online resources
- Challenge them
Our training sets us apart from other volunteer organizations—we are preparing our members for effective action and leadership. While we create local community impact and experience personal growth, we are also contributing to the development of future civic leaders…look out Capitol Hill!